Tuesday, September 20, 2022

LOUISVILLE

 Hi everyone!

This past weekend I went to Louisville for a Conan Gray concert. Conan is one of my favorite artists at the moment (besides Harry Styles, duh).

We drove down Friday afternoon. I made a pit stop at home to eat lunch and see my dad and cats who I missed very much. Once on the road we did not arrive at the venue until 7:30 because of traffic in Cincinnati. I tried to go around it, but my GPS told me that it was faster to just go through it versus going around it. 

It was the opening night of the Superache Tour, so I had no idea what was going to be on the setlist, or what the stage would look like, or anything. I was so excited to not know what was coming next. 

I was dripping sweat from dancing and singing, the show finally ended. He did not play one of my favorite songs from the new album and I was so upset about it. I am hoping he adds it to the setlist since I will be seeing him again a few more times. 

Our post-concert tradition is to get Taco Bell. We found one nearby, and then hit the road to come back home. That was the longest drive of my life because I was so tired. I crashed the second my head hit the pillow when I got home. 

I attached a picture of a BeReal that Conan took during the show. If you look straight down the middle there is a flashlight on...that's me!

It was so much fun and I cannot wait to do it all again next weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Megan, this show seemed so exciting. I have really only been to one concert in my life, but I had so much fun that I want to go to more in the future. It seems like you are a very big concert goer so I might have to follow in your footsteps. I am glad you had a lot of fun at your show! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan! I have only been to one concert in my life. It was a Tate McRae concert last year. I saw some videos of the concert on your Snapchat story and it looked so fun. I can't believe you are seeing him again next weekend! This seems like such an exciting hobby. I hope you have fun next weekend!

    ReplyDelete