Tuesday, September 27, 2022

CLEVELAND

 Hi everyone!

I spent this past weekend in Cleveland for, you guessed it, another concert. I saw the same person as last week, Conan Gray, but I won't bore you with all of that again. I did get to do a few things in the city besides the concert, so I'll share some of my favorite moments!

The hotel we stayed in was just a Holiday Inn Express but boy was it nice. It looked like a five-star hotel to me. Our room was on the 13th floor...I did not know buildings had 13th floors because they are said to be bad luck. Luckily, nothing bad or spooky happened to us while in the room. 

Right down the road from the hotel was a Taco Bell Cantina. If you do not know what that is, it is a Taco Bell that serves alcohol. I did not eat there, but just walking by was so cool to me and I hope I get the chance to try it sometime in my life. 

I ate Wahlburgers for lunch on Saturday. I do not actually like burgers but they did have chicken, so I got the spicy crispy chicken BLT sandwich. I proceeded to pick off the lettuce and tomato because I do not like those either. Overall, the sandwich was absolutely delicious and I would totally get it again. 

On the drive to and from Cleveland we passed this place called Grandpa's Cheese Barn. It is a place full of every type of cheese, dip, pickles, and so much more. Right next to it is a chocolate and candy store. It is always so fun to go in there and just look around even if you do not like half of the things that they sell. I love just looking around. 

One last highlight to my weekend does have to do with Conan Gray himself. During the encore song I had put my phone down and stopped recording just to take it in and enjoy the moment. I was waving as he came over to the side of the stage that I was on and he waved back. CONAN GRAY WAVED AT ME! I got so excited, but then remembered I wasn't recording. Once the show ended I then went on to ask everyone around me to send me the video so I could have proof of it. Below is a screenshot from one of the videos. 

I hope you aren't too tired of my concert stories yet, because I still have a few more coming up!



No comments:

Post a Comment